Would you like to get healthier without any effort? Having a Float Room is like bringing the Dead Sea to your doorstep. Get all the relaxation, pleasure and health benefits of the real thing, with no effort on your part! Our fully customisable float tanks are so spacious, we call them Float Rooms.
Click here to see a 360-degree view of a beautiful Float Room in the UK.
What is a Float Room?
The Float Room is a standalone unit that can be easily fitted into a new or existing room. It’s big enough for you to easily stand up, lie down and move around inside. The tank contains 25cm depth of very salty water containing Epsom Salts, 6 times saltier than the sea. When you lie back you float effortlessly, fully supported by the water – you can lie there for hours without getting tired.
The Float Room is fully insulated from sound and light, so you can either enjoy gentle music from the speakers and soft starlight from the ceiling, or remove all sensory stimulation for truly deep relaxation.
A float session typically lasts an hour:
- You undress and shower in the private room, then enter the Float Room and close the door if you wish
- Relaxing music plays softly while underwater lights provide a beautiful ambience and colour therapy
- You lie back in the pool, floating effortlessly
- After 5 minutes the music and stars gently fade away leaving no sound, no light and almost no gravity acting on your body – just you and your mind
- After 10-15 minutes your brain’s ‘chatter’ dies down and you enter a state of deep trance-like relaxation
- After 50 minutes the music gently returns and you slowly get up, leave the Float Room and shower, feeling refreshed and relaxed
Floating is fantastically good for you and the great thing is it requires very little effort from you, unlike dieting or slaving away in the gym. Floatation has been shown to help relieve stress, anxiety, sports injuries, chronic fatigue, jet lag, pain, headache and migraine, back problems, aches from pregnancy, high blood pressure and arthritis.
After just one or two sessions you will notice:
- Skin: leaves amazingly silky, soft and smooth skin, brings relief to rashes and other skin disorders
- Body: relaxes whole body and reduces muscle stiffness, takes weight off body, easing back and joint pains
- Mind: greatly reduces stress and anxiety, refreshes the mind and boosts creativity
Various scientific studies have shown:
- Muscle tension down 33%, pain relief up 33%, general relaxation up 30%
- Significant decreases in anxiety, painful areas and pain intensity; increased positive outlook after high stress and burn-out
- Significant improvement in headaches with benefit lasting 6 months after treatment
- Significant increase in performance on mental tasks after floating
Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate heptahydrate) are an excellent source of magnesium, which is considered a natural stress reliever. Many people with Western diets are slightly deficient in magnesium, which can lead to problems such as anxiety, insomnia, irritability, nausea, heart disease and muscle spasms.
Magnesium can be readily absorbed through the skin while floating and this provides a gentle way to boost magnesium levels effectively.
Float Rooms are ideal for spas, salons, sports clubs, gyms, rehabilitation centres, physiotherapy clinics, hospitals, private homes and yachts. Full customisation means they can completely match the interior design of their surroundings to create an astonishing and beautiful floating environment.
Float Rooms add a strong new revenue stream to your business while taking up very little physical space and little time from your staff. Floats can easily be packaged with your other services. Benefit instantly from the people in your area who love floating, gain new clients and enjoy a rapid word-of-mouth ‘buzz’ that will give you the edge over your competitors.
- Installation: colour, shape and design can be fully adjusted to match your needs. Requires only 2.5 x 1.5 metres of floor space, no plumbing required. Standard installation takes one day, room lasts 10 years or more
- Profitability: clients feel instant results – strong repeat business, word of mouth. Can price a float the same as a massage session, without the staff costs. Very low running costs of $10 per day, replace salt only twice yearly. Rapid return on investment, leading to many years of profitable use
- Efficiency: no special training or qualifications required for staff. Hi-tech filtration system works automatically in between floats. Limited staff requirements, can be automated and run from reception. Very little ‘down time’ between clients, means more sessions per day
The Standard Float Room has everything you need to run a successful float room. You can choose the interior colour and exterior panelling from a wide range of alternatives.
The Superior Float Room adds impressive touches like the popular starlight ceiling, additional ceiling height, UV and peroxide cleaning system (instead of the standard bromine system), dual-tone exterior panelling and more advanced lighting controls.
The Luxury Float Room, for when only the best will do, allows you to add astonishing exterior details such as illuminated panel designs or glass etching.
Further details can be found in the presentation below. If you would like to discuss any aspect of Float Rooms with us at your convenience, please contact us.